Sunday, March 8, 2009

1st Tag

lalalala... i got tagged from somacho @SO @suhaidi Omar ..
this my 1st tagged for this blog.. he tagged me last week ..

utk amik ati .. aku pun memberi respond la skit..
1) Print screen your desktop/laptop background in Paint
2) Then, crop into 2 parts
3) Insert 3 pictures of it in your entry (image size:LARGE)
4) Write something about it
5) Tag your friends...






this is my new wallpaper for my laptop.. nothing spesel .. just my face only .. i take this pic using my handphone la .. n also edit using my phone .. hehe .

am i handsome ??? hahaha... so .. SO , already respond to your tag ..


Now .. i pass this tagged to :

1) my luve .. nadzrah
2) cik_mimi (nasib ko la .. x ramai lagik mmber blog ni )

3 comments:

cik_mimie said...

aik....kene lagi..
xpe2..
insyaALLAH aku jwb nnti..

cik_mimie said...

aik..ade awek ek..nadzrah

syaifuddin said...

a'ah .. tu la si dia ..
award ko nnt next post aku jawab

slamat menjawab la yer

Related Posts with Thumbnails