Tuesday, March 3, 2009

update info for 2nd march 2009

haha ..
why? why ? why ?
nothing special for this post .. just want to change my typing language to english ..
so dat i can improve my langunage .. im sorry if my grammar will make u laugh ..haah

today.. as usual ..wake up in the morning ... argghh .. damn.. too tired ..
continued with my sleeping .. haha .. but b4 dat must set alarm clock .. coz i hav class on 12pm

yaya .. lot of asgment havent done yet aiyarkk .. forgot .. today i hav test n quiz for ppc .. just answer without study .. haiyark.. thanks and credit to gjoe for lend me ur calculator..

settle down all test, quiz and asignment.. now time to go home.. damn .. day is still raining .. and for the 1st time in this sem i forgot to bring my rain coat .. so just ride in the raining day without rain coat.. arrived home .. change clothes and start to sleep .. ya

too bored today ..

ok .. see u in my next post. ..

2 comments:

Aza said...

good job dude!! keeep it up~~

Suhaidi Omar said...

mung kene tag...
sila ke blog aku

Related Posts with Thumbnails